Saturday, February 20, 2010

Retaining Wall--Part II


I received an email update on the progress of trying to resolve the issue of the pool/retaining wall.

“The day I got down here had meeting with 15 people from 5 involved interest standing on the excavated lot below looking straight up 20 ft at my infinity edge pool with water trickling over edge into overflow basin as it should, we were arguing about who was responsible for this mess. The other side was telling me that they didn’t need to drain my pool everything would be fine.

My consultant stated it was unsafe needed to be drained immediately because if it went it go all at once and you wouldn’t want to be standing here [I promise I didn’t arrange this] at that exact moment we all heard screams and look up and saw a large wave of water rushing over the infinity edge. You never saw 15 people scatter in all direction quicker. 3 fell or jumped over edge of 10 ft deeper excavation beside us, rest including me raced in different direction. 2 that went over the edge were injured one broken leg.

Turns out the group staying in my house who bought a week in GU Coach vs. Cancer had ran out of house and did group cannon ball. Every one quickly agreed the pool should be drained.”

No comments:

Post a Comment